Sunday, February 19, 2012

Who The Hell Is Vivian?

Psychics don't always say what one wants to hear. My first visit with my psychic was a mixed bag of good and bad. It wasn’t easy.
A true psychic is rare. With that said, its paramount to proceed with caution. Once words are placed into the mind its near impossible to remove them. And a false psychic will say many words.
A few things have happened recently; causing me to leaf through my notes from my psychic; three years worth of notes. I don’t visit her often, but when I do I walk away with roughly four to five letter sized sheets of paper filled to the edges.
For years she has given me information for which I haven’t known what to do: names with no meaning and of no one I know, destinations to which I have no reason to go, and struggles I couldn’t even imagine having. Yet, I find myself now with a person behind the name, and the person lives in the destination that previously I had no reason to go. And the struggle in which I chuckled about, I’ve been wrestling with for two weeks. Having reached this peculiar plateau I thought it would be interesting, if not just plain fun, to visit her again.
A genuine psychic doesn’t control what they are receiving, they just receive. It’s their job to pass on the message. I had a friend enter the psychic’s room happy, only to leave devastated. As I care for this person, I felt her devastation. She was given many positive messages, but the few hard to swallow one’s were the words that haunt her mind. I feel bad about that. Real psychics aren’t here for entertainment purposes. They share their gift solely to help unstick an otherwise stuck soul: give warnings, give hope, share whatever needs to be shared.
I’m a curious cat, I’ll admit it. It would be easy to abuse this type of insight; with that in mind I keep my visits to a minimum. But I find it fascinating, so when the opportunity arises or I get the nagging feeling as though I should go - I go, I sit, and I listen. I usually have very few questions as everything I was wondering beforehand generally gets answered well before my mouth opens. I don’t know what she will have in store for me when I see her next, but I'm ever so anxious to find out.
Sane

No comments:

Post a Comment