Thursday, July 5, 2012

I've Moved!

Hello everyone,

I just received word that some of you are no longer receiving my blog posts. Well I sure as heck don't want to lose you, but will admit that I am often lacking when it comes to internet saviness (my word) and the necessity for ardent self promotion. Instead, I often just sit and...write! Oh how I wish the God(s) would just reward me for doing that and that alone :) Come to think of it, what a nice world this would be if all of us were rewarded for simply doing that which we love.

With all of that said - please visit me again at www.sanesamantha.com, and subscribe again to the email alert or RSS feed. Give me your feedback, share me on Facebook and all that wonderful stuff that lets me know you are there. I truly write with the purpose of sharing myself with you.

I look forward to seeing!

Sane (Samantha)

No comments:

Post a Comment